By purchasing products from Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. or using this website the purchaser (“The Customer”), agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale.
- Consumer Guarantees Act 1993: Where the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 apply, these terms will be read subject to the application of that Act, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of that Act will apply.
- Business Customers: The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply to business customers (where “business” is as defined by the Act). Business customers agree that where products are purchased for the purpose of a business that the Act does not apply.
- Refunds: Refunds will be given at the discretion of company management. The Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club bears no responsibility if you somehow grow fat between purchasing products and receiving them or accidentally order the wrong size due to mistaken self-image illusions.Extreme circumstances may warrant a refund, however such cases may require the customer to crew on an 18 Foot Skiff for a hot lap around the bay.
- Addressing: If a product is found to be mis-addressed by Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. then Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. shall be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, then Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. will not refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
- Incorrect Bank Account Number: Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. gives the customer the choice to pay for products through bank transfer. If the Customer credits money to the incorrect bank account number, and the correct number was provided to the Customer by Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc., then Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. will not accept any responsibility for correcting payment and the goods will not be dispatched.
- Mailing Cash: Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. does not recommend that cash be mailed for payment of products. If the Customer does mail cash, Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. accepts no responsibility for the theft, loss or otherwise non-delivery of mailed cash.
- Cancelling Orders: Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. reserves the right to cancel orders that we believe to be fraudulent or constitute a mis-use or a promotional or marketing activity or where an error has occurred including but not limited to errors relating to pricing.
- GST: All international sales will include Australian GST. Sorry.
- Customs & Duties: For any orders shipped outside of Australia the customer is the importer of record and will be responsible for all customs import duties and sales tax charges. These charges vary in each country and are outside of Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc.’s control. Contact your local customs office for more information on what import duties or sales taxes may be imposed.
- Site Access: Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. hereby grants you permission to access, view and download the content appearing on this site, for personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to use any device, method or software to interfere with the proper functioning of this site. Without the expressed written permission of Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. Limited, you may not use any device, method or software including, but not limited to: spiders, robots, avatars, agents, data mining, gathering or extraction tools and attempts to probe, scan or test or breach security and authentication measures.
- Copyright & Trademarks: You agree that the content you access, view or download and the software used to create it, remains the property of Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. Limited as defined by Australian and International Intellectual Property Laws, including but not limited to Copyright and Trademark laws. You agree not to modify or alter the content in any way, or make it available to any third parties.
- Stock Availability: As we are not Amazon with unlimited resources, stock levels will be kept deliberately low. You will be able to back-order stock however delivery times may vary. You will be notified of the wait time until the next print run.
- Delivery Estimates: Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. makes every effort practical to ensure that delivery timeframes given are accurate. However the delivery times stated for products on this site assume that the stock availability information provided by our suppliers is accurate and that delivery times are not adversely affected by unforseen events.By placing an order, you agree not to hold Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.
- Communications: By creating an account with Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. you consent to receiving electronic communications from Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc.. These communications will include: account status updates, order status updates, promotional and marketing materials, and other information relating to the service. Your personal details will not be made available to any third party.
- Notice of Copyright Infringement: Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. respects the copyrights of others. If you feel that data is used in Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc.’s product catalogue in a manner that your copyright has been infringed upon, as pursuant to Part 2 of the Copyright Act 1994, please write to us at:
Unit 5/59 Riverside Place
Please include the following details:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed upon and that you wish to have removed. Please include a web address (URL)
- A statement that the complaining party believes what constitutes infringement under the Copyright Act 1994 has occured.
- A statement that you are the copyright holder or authorised to act on their behalf.
- Contact details including an email address where the complaining party may be contacted.
Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. would like to welcome you to this website, we have worked hard to make it as user-friendly and informative as possible. When viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the following disclaimer.
The information on this website is provided for general information only. Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. has provided this information for the benefit of users in good faith and with reasonable care. Errors and omissions in this information may occur including through negligence.
Accordingly, Brisbane 18 Footers Sailing Club Inc. does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this web site.