The Club would like to draw attention to the current tracing advice current 26 March 2021 – https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/contact-tracing Queensland Health has updated its contact tracing advice for Westfield Carindale Shopping […]Read more...
2015 Australian 18ft Skiff Championship – Regatta Page
- Notice of Race – 2015 18ft Skiff NOR_rev1
- Sailing Instructions (available Friday 20 March at Regatta Office)
- Willy Weather – Manly Forecasts
- Tide Times – Manly
- Key Events:
- Spectator Ferry – Saturday 21st 11:30 from William Gunn Jetty, $15
- Skiffies Reunion – Sunday 22 March from 10:30 or so.
- Presentation – Sunday 22 March ASAP after Race 7
- Race Reports and Results
- Photos / Media
- Race Day Contact – 0434 704 398 (may not be switched on after hours)
The Brisbane 18 Footers are proud to be conducting the 2015 18ft Skiff Australian Championships on Waterloo Bay. The last Australian Championship held on Waterloo Bay was in 1986, won by Chesty Bond (Trevor Barnabas), and the last time the Brisbane 18s hosted was in 1991 on the Brisbane River (won by Prudential and skippered by Rob Brown). Let’s hope that Huey cooperates and provides some champagne conditions for the regatta.
The regatta will be held from the Darling Point Sailing Squadron, 22 Fairlead Crescent, Norfolk Point (Manly)
Local Accommodation Options
- Yachting Qld Accommodation (YQ Accommodation Booking Form)
- Manly Hotel
- Manly Marina Cove
- Waterloo Bay Hotel
- Corporate Beach House
- Wynnum Hideaway Group House
- Wynnum Bayside Apartments (email)