The Brisbane Eighteen Footers’ Sailing Club was the new name for the start of the 1920-21 season, as reported by the Telegraph and The Courier Mail on 30 September 1920, […]Read more...
2015 Super Skiff Weekend Results
It was a big weekend of sailing, with some testing skiff conditions seeing numerous DNFs and DNSs over the four races completed. A total of seventeen skiffs competed across 7 different classes.
The overall winner was El Diablo (14ft Skiff), congratulations!
Best in Class List
- Moths – Gen Y (38 pts, 4th overall)
- 12ft Skiffs – Giddyup (10 pts, 2nd overall)
- Cherubs – Tradesman Entrance (57 pts, 8th overall)
- 13ft Skiffs – Mighty Mite (18 pts, 3rd overall)
- 14ft Skiffs – El Diablo (8 pts, 1st overall)
- 16ft Skiffs – The Herald (51 pts, 7th overall)
- 18ft Skiffs – Tradelink (41 pts, 5th overall)
Big thanks as always to our race officials from both the Brisbane 18 Footers and Darling Point Sailing Squadron.