Notice of Race – 2023 Historical 10ft Skiffs Australian Championships Sailing Instructions – to be released prior to regatta ONLINE ENTRY FORM Entries and Crew List Willy Weather – Bulimba […]Read more...
2016 Historical 10ft Skiffs Australian Championship – Regatta Page
- Notice of Race – downloadable PDF (latest update 7 April 2016)
- Online Entry Form – see below
- Willy Weather – Bulimba Forecasts
- Tide Times – Cairncross Dock
- Tide Times – New Farm
- Race Schedule / Race Results
- Race 1 – Saturday 30 April Start 11:00
- Race 2 – Saturday 30 April Start 14:00
- Race 3 – Sunday 1 May Start 11:40
Race 4 – Sunday 1 May Start 14:00
- Overall Results
- Race Reports
- From the deck of Avro
- From NSW 10s (Peter B)
The Brisbane 18 Footers are proud to be conducting the 2016 Australian Historical 10ft Skiff Championships “Bob Lundie Trophy” from 30 April to 1 May 2016. Racing is conducted in the Australian Historical Sailing Skiff Association 10ft Skiff class, with these gaff/gunter rigged wooden boats aiming to retain a sense of how sailing once was in the 1940s and 1950s. The championship will be decided over 4 races, two races on each day. Races will be held on the Hawthorne, Bulimba and Hamilton Reaches of the Brisbane River, from the Brisbane Sailing Squadron at Vic Lucas Park, Bulimba Point.
… and memories of Avro’s epic rides from 2012!