Notice to Sailors

Code Flag Lima - Notice to Competitors

On behalf of Rear Commodore Christine:

There will be no racing until further notice for 12s and 18s, as we are waiting for an all clear from the Water Police to conclude their investigations into last week’s tragic incident.

Sailors and all rescue craft volunteers are requested and strongly urged to attend a meeting on Saturday at Darling Point at 11am sharp to review and discuss our current safety policies and procedures to ensure they are as robust as possible from both the sailors’ and administrators’ viewpoints.  The meeting should conclude by 2pm, and a light lunch will be provided.