Saturday Skiffs Postponed – 15/10/11

Stormy weather

Following discussions between the Race Committee and the 18s Rep, the decision has been made to postpone tomorrow’s racing to a spare date later in the season.

The forecast isn’t pretty, and with the current rescue capabilities it’s prudent to keep the boats safely tucked in bed for this weekend.

Also with the Warwick weekend fast approaching skippers are asked to confirm with Christine ASAP if you’re attending.