The Brisbane Eighteen Footers’ Sailing Club was the new name for the start of the 1920-21 season, as reported by the Telegraph and The Courier Mail on 30 September 1920, […]Read more...
Venue change – sailing 8 December 2012
News just in from Club Captain Trisso, this Saturday’s racing will now be held from RQYS.
- Collect a gate ticket from the office
- Registration will be at the sailing office. Fee is $15 from memory for a casual entry.
- Ensure all trailers are kept near the entrance road, not in the middle of the lawn.
- Safely and slowly through the main channel, be mindful of other traffic in the harbour.
- We still require rescue boat volunteers as these need to be manned to support our fleet.
- No perving on the hot windsurfing chicks (sorry BMad)
- Start time is 1:30 pm sharp, they won’t wait, so don’t be late to rig up!