Happy New Year to all members and followers of the Brisbane 18 Footers! The Commodore would like to reinforce the Queensland Health advice in regards to the lockdown of the […]Read more...
Venue change – sailing 8 December 2012
News just in from Club Captain Trisso, this Saturday’s racing will now be held from RQYS.
- Collect a gate ticket from the office
- Registration will be at the sailing office. Fee is $15 from memory for a casual entry.
- Ensure all trailers are kept near the entrance road, not in the middle of the lawn.
- Safely and slowly through the main channel, be mindful of other traffic in the harbour.
- We still require rescue boat volunteers as these need to be manned to support our fleet.
- No perving on the hot windsurfing chicks (sorry BMad)
- Start time is 1:30 pm sharp, they won’t wait, so don’t be late to rig up!