While Huey didn’t afford much in the way of breeze (lucky to be 12 knots), it was certainly great to be able to get up close in the chase boat to get these shots. The 18s managed 14kts, while the 12s made 12kts.
Some boat and crew breaking conditions last Saturday down at Manly. Laurie came in early speaking a few octaves higher, the Challenge boys couldn’t keep the mainsail in the track, and RWB Marine broke their boom after a spectacular cartwheel capsize. Even the rescue boat “Paul V” suffered damage to the overhead canopy! While the [...]
Notice of Race – post / downloadable PDF Online Entry Form – see below. Entries have closed. Sailing Instructions – 2012 Historical 10s Australian Championships (downloadable PDF) Results and Race Reports Race 1 Race 2 Race 3 Race 4 Brief Information The Brisbane 18 Footers are proud to be conducting the 2012 Australian Historical 10ft [...]
Latest gallery, a selection of photos from the 18ft and 12ft skiffs on 4th February 2012.
Pictures from the racing on 24 September 2011
Onboard video from the Queensland Champions. Not to be outdone, the lads on Pure Blonde Qld enjoy the ride home after Heat 4…
- 12s – John Reid Memorial 15. Apr, 2013
- 18s – Queensland Championship up for grabs 12. Apr, 2013
- 12s – Bert Spring and Club Championship Finale 08. Apr, 2013
- 18s – Queensland Championships Races 3 & 4 27. Mar, 2013
- 12s – Tank GIRL ON TOP! 26. Mar, 2013
- Harsco Infrastructure 53rd 12ft Skiff Interdominion Championship 2013 – Regatta Page 14. Nov, 2012
- Winged 18′s, G-Cats and Michael Glancy in a Bikini 16. Nov, 2010
- Virtually the same 28. Sep, 2010
- 18ft Skiff Queensland Championships 2011 15. Apr, 2011
- 12s – Heat 3 & 4 Report 26. Sep, 2011