The 2021 Queensland 18ft Skiff Championship is set for this weekend with 5 races over Saturday and Sunday, with racing conducted by Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron. Six teams are ready to hit […]Read more...
2014 Historical 10ft Skiffs Australian Championship – Regatta Page
- Notice of Race – downloadable PDF
- Online Entry Form – see below
- Sailing Instructions (downloadable PDF)
- Willy Weather – Bulimba Forecasts
- Tide Times – Cairncross Dock
- Tide Times – New Farm
- NSW Tens Reports – Nationals, Road Trip
- Race Schedule / Race Results
The Brisbane 18 Footers are proud to be conducting the 2014 Australian Historical 10ft Skiff Championships “Bob Lundie Trophy” from 3rd to 5th May 2014. Racing is conducted in the Australian Historical Sailing Skiff Association 10ft Skiff class, with these gaff/gunter rigged wooden boats aiming to retain a sense of how sailing once was in the 1940s and 1950s. The championship will be decided over 4 races, one race scheduled for Saturday 3rd, two races Sunday 4th and one race Monday 5th May 2014. Races will be held on the Hawthorne, Bulimba and Hamilton Reaches of the Brisbane River, from the Brisbane Sailing Squadron at Vic Lucas Park, Bulimba Point.