100th AUSTRALIAN 18 FOOTERS CHAMPIONSHIP STARTS SATURDAY Post from Frank Quealey: When the 23-boat fleet from NSW and Queensland lines up for Race 1 of the 100th Australian 18 footers […]Read more...
2023 Historical 10 Foot Skiff Australian Championship – Regatta Page
- Notice of Race – 2023 Historical 10ft Skiffs Australian Championships
- Sailing Instructions – to be released prior to regatta
- ONLINE ENTRY FORM
- Entries and Crew List
- Willy Weather – Bulimba (Qld) Forecasts, Tides
- Windy.com – Wind Forecast
- Event & Race Schedule / Race Results
- Race Reports – to be published during regatta
The Brisbane 18 Footers are proud to be conducting the 2023 Australian Historical 10ft Skiff Championships “Bob Lundie Trophy” from 29 April to 1 May, 2023. Racing is conducted in the Australian Historical Sailing Skiff Association 10ft Skiff class, with these gaff/gunter rigged wooden boats aiming to retain a sense of how sailing once was in the 1940s and 1950s. The championship will be decided over 4 races, one race Saturday, two races Sunday and final race Monday. Races will be held on the Hawthorne, Bulimba and Hamilton Reaches of the Brisbane River, from the Brisbane Sailing Squadron at Vic Lucas Park, Bulimba Point.