UPDATE 18 MARCH 2020:
Due to the emerging situation with the COVID-19 and discussions with Brisbane 18 Footers Historical Race Committee / AHSSA, The Club has postponed the 2020 Historical 10ft Skiff Australian Championships to allow any travel bookings to be cancelled with sufficient time. It is hoped that The Club may be able to run the event early in the 2020-21 Season in early October as part of our Centenary celebrations. Any entries already received will be contacted by The Club.
- Notice of Race – 2020 Historical 10ft Skiffs Australian Championship NOR – to be revised
- ONLINE ENTRY FORM – Closed
- Entries and Crew List – to be published when entries close
- Willy Weather – Bulimba (Qld) Forecasts, Tides
- Windy.com – Wind Forecast
- Event & Race Schedule / Race Results – to be added
- Race Reports – to be published during regatta
The Brisbane 18 Footers are proud to be conducting the 2020 Australian Historical 10ft Skiff Championships “Bob Lundie Trophy” (dates to be confirmed). Racing is conducted in the Australian Historical Sailing Skiff Association 10ft Skiff class, with these gaff/gunter rigged wooden boats aiming to retain a sense of how sailing once was in the 1940s and 1950s. Races will be held on the Hawthorne, Bulimba and Hamilton Reaches of the Brisbane River, from the Brisbane Sailing Squadron at Vic Lucas Park, Bulimba Point.